if october to january isn’t your favorite time of the year you’re wrong
2013 kim possible: call me, beep me, text me, facebook me, tweet me, kik me, ask me, if you wanna reach me
I’ve been here a week and I’m already ready to go home
I stumbled upon this video a long time ago and it honestly made me feel a lot better.
"If you’ve never failed, you’ve never lived."
I could not fit everyone mentioned in the video in this post so be sure to give the video a look.
WATCH IT HERE
"I’m that one friend who’ll agree to go to a wedding primarily just to eat all the food."
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Seeing my roommate’s room makes me want to decorate more now…I just have to finish unpacking my clothes..